- Two tickets to a concert at Symphony Center
- Where: Symphony Center
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Performance and Seating Options
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $41 for two upper-balcony seats (section 1U) to Beyond the Score: A Pierre Dream with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra on Friday, November 14 at 7:30 p.m. (up to $92)
- $69 for two main-floor seats (section 2M) to Beyond the Score: A Pierre Dream with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra (up to $148 value)
- Help celebrate the 90th birthday of groundbreaking French composer and conductor Pierre Boulez with a live orchestral performance, theater, Frank Gehry’s scenic design, and fantastic multimedia projections in: Beyond the Score: A Pierre Dream with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra
Chicago Symphony Orchestra
The Beatles have nothing on the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. Over the course of its nearly 125-year history, the CSO has won 62 Grammy awards, performed the scores of award-winning films (such as Steven Spielberg's Lincoln), embarked on 39 overseas tours, and, just for good measure, added Yo-Yo Ma to its roster of performers. The renowned cellist was appointed the CSO's first Judson and Joyce Green Creative Consultant in 2010, helping to inspire the Chicago community through new initiatives and advocating for the power of music.
The themes of CSO's 100-some performances a year spring from absurdly creative conductors and virtuosic musicians. In addition to romps through the classical repertoire, audiences might find jazz tributes, films scored live, and the Beyond the Score series, which uses visual projections and even live actors to flesh out the stories behind the compositions on the program.