- The Charity Challenge Vintage Racing event featuring Masters-HGP Formula 1 Cars
- When: Saturday, October 3, and Sunday, October 4, with the first group hitting the track at 8:30 a.m. each day
- Where: Sonoma Raceway
- Door time: 7 a.m.
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- $12 for one-day admission to The Charity Challenge (up to $25 value)
- $20 for two-day admission The Charity Challenge (up to $40 value)
Children age 12 and under get in free with a paying adult; admission for students through college and members of the military is free with valid ID.
Visitors may purchase three lap track rides in one of the cars at the Registration Building, beginning at 8:30 a.m. Riders must be at least 16 years old, in good health, and wearing long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Helmets will be provided.
Classic Sports Racing Group
A non-profit club founded in 1968, Classic Sports Racing Group was established to uphold the appreciation, preservation, and use of vintage cars–particularly those built during the 1950s, '60s, and '70s. Today, the group celebrates these race cars with races at tracks around Northern California. These events emphasize general participation over wins and losses, showcasing cars as pieces of history instead of just competitive tools. Car types run the gamut from Production cars to Formula cars, Trans-Am, Can-Am & Sports Racers such as those that ran at Le Mans.