The 3rd Annual David Love Memorial Races featuring the Kastner Cup—the Triumph marque’s top annual driver’s award.
- When: Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3, starting at 8:30 a.m. each day
- Gates open at 7 a.m. each day
- Where: Sonoma Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Parking included
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for a one-day general-admission ticket on April 2 (up to $25 value)
- $12 for a one-day general-admission ticket on April 3 (up to $25 value)
- $20 for a two-day general-admission ticket (up to $40 value)
The David Love Memorial Races
- The Evolution of Racing: historic and vintage racecars from the ‘50’s, ‘60’s, and ‘70’s face off in different race groups
- Car Classes: sports cars, formula cars, sports racers, Trans-Ams, Triumph & more in seven or eight Race Groups
- Up Close and Personal: car lovers can get close enough to inspect and touch timeless models that may include Ferraris, Porsches, Lotuses, Alfa Romeos, and Mustangs
Because this is intended to be a family event, admission is free to all students up through college as well as for members of the military with appropriate ID.
Classic Sports Racing Group
A non-profit club founded in 1968, Classic Sports Racing Group was established to uphold the appreciation, preservation, and use of vintage cars–particularly those built during the 1950s, '60s, and '70s. Today, the group celebrates these race cars with races at tracks around Northern California. These events emphasize general participation over wins and losses, showcasing cars as pieces of history instead of just competitive tools. Car types run the gamut from Production cars to Formula cars, Trans-Am, Can-Am & Sports Racers such as those that ran at Le Mans.
29355 Arnold Dr.
Sonoma, CA 95476