- $31.88 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $51.60 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Cole Swindell ended up in Nashville: he followed his college buddy
- The name of that buddy: Luke Bryan
- Other connections to Bryan: they’re members of the same fraternity, they weened a family of sea monkeys together, and Swindell wrote six of the songs on Bryan’s Spring Break…Here to Party
- Other people he’s written songs for: Florida Georgia Line, Scotty McCreery, Craig Campbell, himself
- His first single: “Chillin’ It,” which he released independently before it caught the attention of Warner Nashville
- Where it landed on the charts: at the top of the Billboard country chart
- Where it landed in his discography: on his 2014 self-titled debut, which includes 11 other down-home tracks such as “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey,” “Brought to You by Beer,” and “Let Me See Ya Girl”
- His latest: You Should Be Here, set for release in May and anchored by a lead single of the same name
Mandalay Bay Beach
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119