What You'll Get
- $31.88 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $51.60 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Cole Swindell ended up in Nashville: he followed his college buddy
- The name of that buddy: Luke Bryan
- Other connections to Bryan: they’re members of the same fraternity, they weened a family of sea monkeys together, and Swindell wrote six of the songs on Bryan’s Spring Break…Here to Party
- Other people he’s written songs for: Florida Georgia Line, Scotty McCreery, Craig Campbell, himself
- His first single: “Chillin’ It,” which he released independently before it caught the attention of Warner Nashville
- Where it landed on the charts: at the top of the Billboard country chart
- Where it landed in his discography: on his 2014 self-titled debut, which includes 11 other down-home tracks such as “Ain’t Worth the Whiskey,” “Brought to You by Beer,” and “Let Me See Ya Girl”
- His latest: You Should Be Here, set for release in May and anchored by a lead single of the same name
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.