What You'll Get
- $11.75 for one general-admission ticket (up to $16.75 value)
- $37.50 for one VIP ticket (up to $53.50 value)
VIP ticket includes:
- Meet and Greet with Kristen, Houston, and their band members (pictures available) from 4:30–5:30 p.m.
- Appetizers and cash bar
- Her sound: a genuine, gutsy, and often lilting country croon that sounds like it should come with its own tumbleweed and beer tap; soul-baring lyrics; tunes that range from rowdy anthems to tear-in-the-beer ballads
- Where you met her: Season 6 of NBC’s The Voice, where she landed in the Top 5 following rousing takes on Sugarhill’s “Stay” and Jewel’s “Foolish Games”
- Boomerang: Kristen’s debut EP of original tunes, which rocketed to #2 on the Billboard Heatseekers Chart
- For fans of: Mary Chapin Carpenter, Kathy Mattea, Lucinda Williams
Houston Bernard Band
- Their sound: crowd-pleasing country anthems delivered with rock ‘n roll energy
- Where you’ve seen them: opening for big acts such as Old Dominion, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Eli Young Band, Parmalee, Travis Tritt, Scotty McCreery, and Pure Prairie League
- Their claim to fame: Country station 102.5 WKLB declared them the ”Band of the Summer,” and they performed for the parking lot parties for the country concerts at Xfinity Center for the summer of 2015. Local radio is catching hold of singles such as “Home is in Your Arms” and “Knockin’ Boots.” They headlined most of the country festivals and fairs in New England for 2015. Nominated for Country Band of the Year for 2015 and 2016 by the New England music awards as well as video of the year for their song, “Yoga Pants”.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.