- $24 for one ticket to a West Indies Cricket Legends exhibition game ($44.72 value)
- When: Saturday, August 1, at 2 p.m. or Sunday, August 2, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Idlewild Park
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: 11 a.m. both days
- Ticket values include all fees.
West Indies Cricket Legends Exhibition Games
On the first weekend in August, some of the best players in West Indies cricket history will converge upon Brooklyn for a pair of exhibition games. The games will unfold at Idlewild Park and feature some of the best players from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and 200s.
With a history that stretches back to the late 19th Century, the West Indies cricket team set the sport’s benchmark for several decades. Comprised of players from various Caribbean countries and British and non-British dependencies, this multinational squad has produced dozens of global cricket icons. At these West Indies Cricket Legends exhibition games, some of those icons will be on hand to flash their skills and sign each other’s shin guards, including Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Gordon Greenidge, Gus Logie, and Sir Garfield Sobers.