- One ticket to Dallas Chamber Symphony presents Sight of Sound
- When: Tuesday, April 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Dallas City Performance Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for seating in section 5 or 6 (up to $29 value)
- $17 for seating in section 7 or 8 (up to $34 value)
- $22 for seating in section 1, 2, 9, 14, or 15 (up to $44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sight of Sound
- The gist: the symphony performs music while films from emerging filmmakers play on a screen
- Composers the symphony will explore: Edvard Grieg, Arvo Pärt, Edward Elgar, Philip Glass
- Audience members can be a part of the action: during intermission, they can submit a text to vote for their favorite performance, and the performance with the most votes will receive the Audience Favorite Award and a cash prize
Dallas Chamber Symphony
Beyond the glowing plate glass of the Dallas City Performance Hall, the Dallas Chamber Symphony is often hard at work devising ever-more-intriguing ways to welcome people into the world of symphonic music. Its director often places the symphony's talents against the canvas of live silent-film screenings, dance performances, and other media, along with the more usual work of pairing well-known pieces with contemporary compositions. Beyond concerts, the group also reaches out to the community by sponsoring musical competitions, holding pre-concert talks, and tossing staff-paper airplanes into open windows.