What You'll Get
- General admission one or two-day pass
- All students and military are admitted free of charge
- This event is intended to be a family experience
The David Love Vintage Car Races
- The evolution of racing: historic and vintage race cars from the ’50s and into the ’80s face off in eight different race groups
- Car classes: sports cars, formula cars, sports racers, Trans-Ams, and more will be competing
- Up close and personal: Car lovers can get close enough to inspect and even sit in timeless models that may include Ferraris, Porsches, Lotuses, Alfa Romeos, and Mustangs.
- Featuring three special race groups: CSRG Touring Cars, Crossflow Cup for Formula Fords, and the USRRC Revival for Sports Racers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Classic Sports Racing Group
A non-profit club founded in 1968, Classic Sports Racing Group was established to uphold the appreciation, preservation, and use of vintage cars—particularly those built during the 1950s through the '80s. Today, the group celebrates these race cars with races at tracks around Northern California. These events emphasize general participation over wins and losses, showcasing cars as pieces of history instead of just competitive tools. Car types run the gamut from production cars to formula cars, Trans-Am, Can-Am, sports racers, and endurance cars.