What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $20 value)
- $30 for one ticket for second-tier seating (up to $60 value)
- $50 for one ticket for prime parquet center seating in rows E–X (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Between Heaven and Earth
Melodies of the serene and the terrene fill the latest DCINY collaboration, Between Heaven and Earth. To achieve the cosmic ambitions of its title, the concert draws on an appropriately globe-spanning fleet of singers—Nova Scotia’s Kings’ Choral, Norway’s Nidarosdomens Oratoriekor, and Australia’s Heartsong Choir, not to mention a spotlight performance from middle school choirs drawn together from across the U.S. and a guest turn by soprano Jolaine Kerley.
- Ola Gjeilo—Sunrise Mass: This ethereal spiritual from the Juilliard-trained Norwegian composer takes listeners on a metaphysical vacation throughout the heavens and earth using liturgical Latin text and a hypnotic blend of adult and children’s choral textures; James M. Meaders conducts
- Tom Shelton—Music for Mixed Middle School Voices: National President-Elect of the American Choral Directors Association Tom Shelton leads the DCINY’s assemblage of youthful talent in a series of his own works, especially composed for that special vocal range that only happens between elementary and junior high
- Allan Bevan—Nou Goth Sonne Under Wode: Three-time champion of the Association of Canadian Choral Conductor’s Composition Competitions (try saying that three times fast) Allan Bevan treats New York to the premiere of his latest, a stirring orchestral and choral meditation on the crucifixion of Christ
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Distinguished Concerts International New York
An artist, Distinguished Concerts International New York's website shares, is "an individual who continually seeks to improve, to grow, and aspires to perform at a higher level." The people behind this definition are DCINY co-founders Iris Derke and Jonathan Griffith, and it's a definition their musicians fulfill. To do so, they collaborate and express themselves while both performing famed Mozart compositions and leading educational events.