All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.31 value)
Devin the Dude
- Devin, the delivery: The words seep, slur, and stutter in a soft-spoken staccato before he shocks you by dropping a surprising croon on the chorus hook. That’s why The New York Times calls him “a brilliant oddball with a spaced-out flow.”
- Devin the up-and-comer: After his first hip-hop duo, the Odd Squad, landed on Houston’s famous Rap-a-Lot Records, young Devin Copeland rolled with Scarface’s Facemob before going solo and dropping the 1998 solo debut called…
- The Dude: a funk-packed collection of odes to wine, women, and funny cigarettes that garnered a huge underground following and caught the attention of Dr. Dre, who invited Devin to take a verse on 2001’s “Fudge You”
- Devin, the influences: Snoop, Slick Rick, Too $hort, OutKast
- Devin, the comparisons: Geto Boys, Goodie Mob, Master P
- Potluck: an underground hip-hop duo from Humboldt County who salute 4/20 culture in albums such as Pipe Dreams and Rhymes and Resin. They’ve also collaborated with fellow Prop 215–loving act Kottonmouth Kings.
- Also Appearing: DreamFoerverKEy and Stoney C
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.