Choose from Two Options
- $25 for one ticket to see Dierks Bentley in section 31, 32, 36, 37, 55, 56, or 57 (up to $56 value)
$35 for one ticket to see Dierks Bentley in section 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, or 40 (up to $61 value)
- When: Friday, October 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Taco Bell Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Most recent release: the contemplative Riser, which includes powerful tracks such as “I Hold On” and “Drunk on a Plane”—all fed by grief over the loss of his father
- Who Randy Hauser is: a songwriter who started his career by penning songs for artists such as Trace Adkins, then leapt into the limelight with early singles such as “Boots On”
- Where you can hear Eric Paslay’s impassioned vocals: on his eponymous 2014 debut album