General Admission Lawn
- $25 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket to the general-admission lawn (up to $44 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one G-Pass ticket to the general-admission lawn (up to $44 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass ticket or seating in the middle-to-rear of section 201-203 or 206-208 (up to $56.75 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” “Drunk On A Plane,” and “Home” from his seventh top-10 album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- What he’s been up to: Since releasing the Grammy-nominated Riser in 2014, Dierks teamed up with Eric Paslay and Lady Antebellum’s Charles Kelly in 2015 on the ballad “The Driver,” which also received a Grammy nod.
- Coming up: Bentley’s ninth studio album, Black, is set for release in 2016.
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - Chicago
19100 S Ridgeland Ave.
Tinley Park, IL 60477