All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Prices and values vary based on the game you select.
- $49–$89 for one general-admission rooftop party deck ticket (up to $143.77)
- $89–$129 for one reserved seat premier rooftop ticket (up to $167.77 value)
- Food, beer, wine and soft drinks are included.
Note: Premier tickets include reserved seating, a good view of the game, and designated server. Rooftop Party Deck tickets do not guarantee a seat and are standing room only after seats are taken. Some sight lines may be partially obstructed.
- Sunday, May 1, at 1:20 p.m. (Braves)
- Thursday, May 5, at 7:05 p.m. (Nationals)
- Friday, May 6, at 1:20 p.m. (Nationals)
- Saturday, May 7, at 3:05 p.m. (Nationals)
- Sunday, May 8, at 1:20 p.m. (Nationals)
- Tuesday, May 10, at 7:05 p.m. (Padres)
- Friday, May 13, at 1:20 p.m. (Pirates)
- Saturday, May 14, at 1:20 p.m. (Pirates)
- Sunday, May 15, at 1:20 p.m. (Pirates)
- Friday, May 27, at 1:20 p.m. (Phillies)
- Saturday, May 28, at 1:20 p.m. (Phillies)
- Sunday, May 29, at 1:20 p.m. (Phillies)
- Monday, May 30, at 4:05 p.m. (Dodgers)
- Tuesday, May 31, at 7:05 p.m. (Dodgers)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Down the Line Rooftop
Sometimes, you go to a party and a baseball game breaks out. At least that's how it goes at Down the Line Rooftop, where baseball fans can take in Cubs home games while enjoying classic ballpark food and cool drinks. Located just behind the right-field foul pole, Down the Line spreads out across the roof of one of Wrigleyville's oldest buildings. Its lounge-style seating encourages a social atmosphere with VIP couches and wrought iron tables and chairs, and its menu keeps fans full with half-pound burgers, Chicago-style hotdogs, and a variety of beers, wines, and sodas. The rooftop also surrounds guests with homey amenities, including 16 TVs and an air-conditioned clubhouse. Plus, at just 448 feet from home plate, it sits closer to the action than other rooftops and the fifth umpire watching through binoculars from the John Hancock Center.