Three-day outdoor beer and music festival with headlining sets by Fortunate Youth, Slightly Stoopid, and Rebelution
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Children ages 10 and under receive free admission.
- Parking is not included (parking sold separately)
- Strollers and wagons for carrying children are permitted.
- Click here to view a list of items that you can and cannot bring onto the fairgrounds, as well as other FAQ
- Click here to view the festival map
- The concert part of the festival opens at 5 p.m. on Friday and noon on Saturday and Sunday. Gates open at 8 a.m.
Dry Diggings Beer and Music Festival
Dry Diggings Beer and Music Festival delivers three straight days of outdoor entertainment with an array of activities including a live concert, a skate competition, and even yoga. Representatives from Altamont Beer Works pour cold brews throughout the festival, and myriad vendors supply festivalgoers with food and merch.
Friday, August 30
- Fortunate Youth: This South Bay reggae six-piece combines heavy keys, lush harmonies, and enthusiastic guitar solos with a traditional laid-back vibe, as heard on their 2017 self-titled album.
- Also appearing: Hirie | Josh Heinrichs | Passafire | Ballyhoo! | Fia | Kash’d Out | CRSB
Saturday, August 31
- Slightly Stoopid: Originally discovered by Sublime’s Bradley Nowell, this Ocean Beach outfit—which describes its sound as “a fusion of folk, rock, reggae, and blues, with hip-hop, funk, metal, and punk”—has earned a devoted following thanks to hits such as “Top of the World” and “2 A.M.”
- Also appearing: Tribal Seeds | Xavier Rudd | Katchafire | Iya Terra | Bumpin Uglies | Of Good Nature
Sunday, September 1
- Rebelution: Seemingly glued to the top of the Billboard reggae charts, this California vibe machine has become the Grateful Dead of world music as fans flock to hear its joyous “one love” message. You may have see them at Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, or touring with Slightly Stoopid and Lauryn Hill.
- Also appearing: Steel Pulse | The Green | Collie Buddz | Protoje | Dub Trio | Arden Park Roots
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children ages 10 and under receive free admission. Strollers and wagons for carrying children are permitted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.