What You'll Get
- $19.95 for one general admission ticket, plus one drink (up to $70.70 value)
- $24.95 for one VIP ticket, plus one drink (up to $84.60 value)
- When: Thursdays–Mondays at 5:30 p.m. through February 12, 2016
Failure Is An Option! starring Tom Rubin
- The Show: The “World’s Leading Expert on Failure” delivers hilariously bad advice in this sendup of self-help gurus such as Tony Robbins and Dr. Phil
- The Star: Comic, Harvard grad, entertainment lawyer, and “Success Guru” Tom Rubin, who’s performed at the Improv and provided comic commentary on CNN Headline News and Fox Business News; this one-man show is inspired by his time in the hyper-competitive worlds of the Ivy League, corporate America, and Hollywood
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2016. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Walk-up redemption may be accepted, subject to availability. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 16 or older. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID for alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sin City Comedy
In Las Vegas, even comedy shows can be sexy. That's the thinking behind Sin City Comedy, the acclaimed comedy club within Planet Hollywood Las Vegas. The club regularly hosts comedians who've appeared on Comedy Central, HBO, and numerous late-night shows. However, the entertainment doesn't stop with laughter; Sin City Comedy is also home to scantily clad burlesque performers, who punctuate comedy sets with eye-catching dances. This innovative pairing has earned the club numerous plaudits, including a win for Best Bargain Show in the Best of Las Vegas 2015.