Mesmerizing visuals, irresistible songs, and plenty of laughs, Finding Neverland is a timeless story about the power of imagination
About This Deal
- Seating: balcony
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Children under 2 receive free admission
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The plot: A man encounters a beautiful young widow and her four sons. Next stop: Neverland. Inspired by real events and based on the Oscar-winning film of the same name, Finding Neverland follows struggling playwright J.M. Barrie as the four young boys—Jack, George, Michael, and Peter—inspire him to create one of the greatest fantasy epics of all time, while their mother inspires him to become a better man.
- The glowing reviews: Of the Broadway original, critics said that it “captures the kid-at-heart” (TIME magazine), is “far and away the best musical of the year” (NPR), and is “a must-see you’ll remember for years to come” (Vogue).
- The team: Tony Award–winner Diane Paulus (Pippin, Hair) directs this innovative musical featuring an original score by noted composer Gary Barlow and Grammy Award–winner Eliot Kennedy. From a book by celebrated playwright James Graham and choreography by three-time Emmy Award–winner Mia Michaels (So You Think You Can Dance, Cirque du Soleil’s “Delirium”).
Need To Know