All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $54 for one ticket for Category 2 seating (up to $90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
’70s Soul Jam
- The Spinners: flag bearers of the Sweet Philly soul-music scene, Bobbie Smith and Henry Fambrough lead the band in revisiting sounds ranging from the endlessly romantic “I’ll Be Around” to the funky chart topper “The Rubberband Man”
- The Emotions: the Hutchinson sisters—Wanda, Sheila, and Jeanette—hit it big in the ’70s thanks to their close relationship with Earth, Wind & Fire and the single “Boogie Wonderland,” but their best-known song is probably “Best of My Love”
- Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes: vintage Philadelphia soul crafted by the masters. Though Harold Melvin and Teddy Pendergrass have passed on, their legacy continues in such tunes as “Wake Up Everybody” and “The Love I Lost.”
- The Main Ingredient with Cuba Gooding Sr.: this R & B group’s massive hit, “Everybody Plays the Fool,” didn’t come out of nowhere—the act had been steadily climbing the charts with songs such as “You’ve Been My Inspiration”
- Also Featuring: Eddie Homan | New Birth | Blue Magic
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.