All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $56 for one ticket for category 2 seating (up to $96.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Victor Manuelle’s musical style of choice: salsa romantica, with strains of jazz, pop, bolero, and more
- His fans call him: El Sonero de la Juventud (The Singer Of Youths)
- What the Singer of Youths sings to the youths: songs from albums such as his self-titled 1996 breakthrough hit, 2001’s Instinto Y Deseo, and 2004’s Travesía, which lived up to its name (“Crossover”) by hitting both the Latin and the overall Billboard charts
- Additional salsa bona fides: Victor had the honor of singing a cappella at the funeral of the Queen of Salsa, Celia Cruz
- His latest: 2015’s Que Suenen los Tambores, which includes everything from a rollicking party anthem (“Sal a Bailar”) to a riveting ballad about Alzheimer’s disease (“Algo le Pasa a Mi Héroe”)
- How AllMusic.com described that record: “…[A]n ambitious, dizzying statement that combines everything the singer does best… It is one of the sharpest and most focused records of his career.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed, contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.