- $54 for one general admission ($75 value), valid for spectating and dinner only
- $275 for admission for one to play in the golf tournament ($500 value)
- $1,000 for admission for four to play in the golf tournament ($1,800 value)
Each golfer will receive a complimentary 5-minute message from a massage therapist at the last hole, and a swag/goodie bag including a hat, a gift certificate to a fine men’s salon, 18/8 in Corona Del Mar, and more!
Generation Awakening Golf Tournament for Wildlife
- The Cause: All funds raised go directly to Generation Awakening, an organization whose work focuses on the endangered populations of elephants, rhinos, and lions in Africa. In addition to generating awareness, the event seeks to raise resources that will be used towards providing daily care for orphaned baby rhinos, training ambassadors, and educating youth.
- The Schedule: This jam-packed day involves more than just 18 holes of golf. The Helicopter Ball Drop contest, wherein a helicopter flies over one of the golf holes and drops golf balls onto the green, is sure to be a hit. Orange Coast Winery will be doing a free wine-tasting, a four-course dinner and silent auction cap the day’s events; see the event page for a comprehensive look at the schedule.
- The Venue: Set on bluffs directly overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the Robert Trent Jones-designed layout pay homage to the Scottish links of old, with rolling hills and deep bunkers. The dinner and silent auction take place inside the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort itself, a Forbes Five-Star resort hotel.
- The Prize: The winning foursome at the tournament will receive a free round of golf at Monarch Beach.