- $22.50 for one G-Pass for bleacher seating (up to $39.34 value)
- $37.50 for one G-Pass for grandstand seating (up to $63.34 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra sections 107 or 108 (up to $73.59 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ocho: the number of studio and live albums Ortiz has put out over the course of his career
- Cinco: how many #1 ballads and corrido tunes he’s put out
- Seis: how many years it took for him to do all that recording
- Dos: his Grammy nominations—in 2010 for Best Norteño Album and in 2013 for Best Regional Mexican Music Album
- Dos: also the number of countries he’s lived in. Ortiz was born in Los Angeles and raised in Culiacan, Mexico.
- Uno: television shows featuring Ortiz. He became a judge on Estrella TV’s Tengo Talento, Mucho Talento in 2014.
- Siempre: the lasting power of corridos, a tradition born in the Mexican Revolution that continues today. As Ortiz told Billboard, he is delighted to be “making high-school kids think corridos are cool.”