Enthusiasts of garlicky food can enjoy sampling dishes prepared by world-famous chefs as well as tasting the unique garlic ice cream
What You'll Get
- What’s included in the admission: Single-day admission, shuttle transportation, three stages of musical entertainment, cooking demonstrations, children’s area performances
- Dates: July 26, 27, and 28 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Age groups:
- Youth admission is valid for ages 10-16
- Adult admission is valid for ages 17-59
- Senior admission is valid for ages 60 and older
- Free admission for children aged 9 and under
- What’s included in the combo plate:
- Half of peppersteak sandwich, calamari, pasta con pesto, garlic bread
- Pets allowed? only service animals allowed
- Paid parking available onsite, a free shuttle runs from the parking lot to festival grounds.
- Special Caltrain Garlic Train runs on Saturday, July 27 or Sunday, July 28, tickets must be purchased online
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2019. FINAL SALE. Redeem at the Gilroy Garlic Festival on July 26 - 28, 2019. Gilroy Garlic Festival is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Valid on any day of the festival. Shirt and shoes are required. City of Gilroy park rules prohibit dogs and other animals from being brought into the park, except Service Dogs. See other park rules and FAQ's here: https://gilroygarlicfestival.com/about/faq/ Limit 10 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Gilroy Garlic Festival
At the Gilroy Garlic Festival, guests can eat their way through gourmet creations that feature garlic as the star ingredient. They can ogle at "pyro chefs," letting flames fly into the air as they douse calamari in garlic oil or saute scampi with chopped and smashed herbs. And they can even test their own chef skills in a cook-off with friends and family while the delicious smell of the world famous seasoning floats through the air.
- Walk down Gourmet Alley, where food making presentations will flare up right and left, creating recipes like garlic fries, garlic bread, and pasta con pesto.
- Try the quirky garlic treats like the savory garlic ice cream or the festival's signature cocktail, a Garlic Festival Mule made with vodka in a souvenir copper mug.
- Dance and sway to music playing from three separate stages, with the sounds of jazz, rock 'n roll, country, and reggae blasting into the open air