Country star, who cut his teeth writing for Tim McGraw and Hank Williams Jr, will perform songs from his latest album Good Vibes
About This Deal
- General admission for up to four people per vehicle
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, on the driver’s side of their vehicle (you provide a lawn chair), or in their trunk/truck bed.
- Date and time: Friday, October 30 at 7 p.m.
- Parking Lots open: 5:30 p.m.
- Show starts: 7:00 p.m.
- Chris Janson Songs You Know: He burst onto the scene as a singer in 2015 with the single “Buy Me a Boat” off the album of the same name, then followed it up with “Power of Positive Drinkin’.”
- Chris Janson Songs You Know That You Didn’t Know Are His: Before his debut album, he made his living writing for the likes of Tim McGraw (“Truck Yeah”) and Hank Williams, Jr. (“God Fearin’ Man”).
- What the Critics Are Saying: After his 2013 EP Cut Me Some Slack, Nashville Gab marveled, “I compare his live set to a wild horse, it’s not meant to be tamed.”
- Who he is: a Shreveport, Louisiana native whose passion for singing and songwriting prompted a move to Nashville in 2012. Three years later he scored his first publishing deal, and the rest is country history in the making.
- Where you’ve seen him: previously toured with the likes of Rascal Flatts, Jake Owen, Kip Moore, Brett Young and Old Dominion.
- His songs: include “Leaving New Orleans”, current Top 10 single “Slow Dance In A Parking Lot” as well as two recent back-to-back No.1 Platinum-Certified hits “Singles You Up” and “Take It From Me.”
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Per contact tracing standards, No Tickets Will Be Transferrable. your ID must match name on the ticket. No Exceptions, All Others will be denied entry.
- Only attendees with vehicles are allowed to attend this event.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Guests may be allowed to sit inside their vehicle, atop their vehicle, on the driver’s side of their vehicle (you provide a lawn chair), or in their trunk/truck bed. No guests will be allowed to sit outside of their vehicle in a manner that is within 3’ away from their vehicle. Please respect each other’s space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. Rules are subject to change per the venue’s request.
- No RVs, buses, or oversized vehicles.
- No alcohol, drugs, or illegal substances will be permitted at the event or inside your vehicle. Police & security will be on-site. Your vehicles may be searched upon entry.
- No weapons, guns, fireworks, knives, pepper spray, or laser pointers.
- No professional cameras, drones, or video or audio recording equipment.
- No outside food or beverage - concessions will be avail at each drive-in and should be paid via credit card or touchless, there will not be cash transactions.
- Entry to the venue will be cutoff at the time mentioned on the ticket description as to not disturb the artist(s) or the attendees. No late entry will be permitted under ANY circumstance. No refunds for late entry. Arrive early!
- We suggest arriving early – drive-in parking is first-come-first serve and you cannot “select” your space
- We require that you follow the current Illinois CDC guidelines during this time. That means bring a mask, gloves, sanitizer.
- No pets are allowed.
- All vehicles will be subject to search.
Need To Know