Participants can kick back and admire classic NYC scenic views including Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building at sunset
About This Deal
- Cruise departure time: 7 p.m.
- Departure location: Pier 83 West 42nd Street and 12th Avenue, New York
- Free admission for children under three
- Notable sights: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, High Line, One World Trade Center
- Not valid on July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, or New Year’s Day.
Need To Know
About Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
The iconic Circle Line offers residents and visitors different leisurely tour options coupled with convenient schedules. Accommodating guests’ needs with state-of-the-art vessels, first class service and attentive crews, Circle Line provides a comfortable atmosphere suitable for people of all ages. Each cruise is designed to provide the best viewing opportunities, all sailing within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty and narrated by compelling and informative tour guides.