- Two tickets to see any High Desert Mavericks regular-season home game
- When: any home game in 2014 through September 1; click here to see the schedule.
- Where: Mavericks Stadium
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Tickets and Seating Options
- $6 for two tickets for upper-box seating ($12 value)
- $8 for two tickets for lower-box seating ($16 value)
- $10 for two tickets for field-box seating ($20 value)
The Scouting Report
Through the first two months of the season, the Mavericks have found themselves in a heated race for first in the California League’s South Division. Some of their success can be attributed to their impressive play at home—where they average two wins for every loss—and some successes come from standout individual performances. Right-fielder Gabriel Guerrero has delivered on the promise of his 2012 MVP award in the Dominican Summer League, batting .335 through 44 games and racking up the second-most hits in the league without having to swing five bats at once.
High Desert Mavericks
Minor-league teams often come and go in different leagues and locations, but the High Desert Mavericks have remained firmly rooted in Adelanto since they arrived in 1991. Since then, they’ve won three California League championships and hit countless balls out of the park, freeing each baseball to go start a family of its own. Today, the Mavericks are the Class-A-Advanced affiliate of the Seattle Mariners and still play all their home games at Mavericks Stadium, as they’ve done from the start.