Food trucks deliver meals on wheels, like a roller-skating server at a drive-in or a paperboy with a potato gun. Drive off hunger with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to the Hockeytown BrewHaHa Oktoberfest (up to a $43.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 28, from 1 p.m.–6 p.m.
- Where: Joe Louis Arena Riverfront Executive Lot
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Entry includes a lanyard good for 10 four-ounce craft beer samples and a featured Oktoberfest food item.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
During the annual Hockeytown BrewHaHa Oktoberfest, the Detroit Red Wings invite fans to their home arena for a fall celebration of mobile meals and craft beverages. Local food trucks serve samples of their tasty creations, from The Mac Shack's five-cheese macaroni blended with chorizo and wild mushrooms to Green Zebra's schnitzel pretzel sandwich of breaded pork and braised cabbage. In the German-style biergarten, 30 local and regional craft breweries join the foodie fray with suds from Stone Brewing Company, Brewery Vivant, Founders, and more. Live music soundtracks the feast, and guests can also embark on behind-the-scenes tours of Joe Louis Arena, where they get to see the frost giant that cools the rink’s ice with his breath every morning.