Extreme sports lovers soar with a qualified instructor during indoor skydiving sessions that feel like a free fall from 12,000 feet
About This Deal
- Total experience lasts approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes, and includes:
- Training class
- Full instruction
- Flights in the wind
- Gear is included
- Personalized progress feedback
- Flight certificate
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older to fly; ages 17 and younger need guardian present to sign waiver
- The price includes the sales tax too.
- If participant’s weight is between 260-300 lbs., you must bring this to the attention of an iFLY representative upon check in for your flight reservations. Additional evaluation by local staff will be required to determine if the participant can be accommodated. Contact your local iFLY for more information.
- Other restrictions: Pregnant women, people with prior heart issues, back injuries, or shoulder dislocations should not fly.
- Experience will begin promptly upon arrival so please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early for your reservation so you have time to check-in.
- Click here to see what safety precautions are being taken at iFLY.
- For the most accurate business hours, please check the website
At iFLY, "indoor flying" means something way cooler than jumping on your bed at home. There are helmets involved. Here's how it works: you show up, suit up, and go through an orientation lesson with expert instructors before lifting off in an air column powered by giant fans. The column is forceful enough to simulate the experience of freefalling through the sky, even though flyers are just a few feet off the ground. As with outdoor skydiving, the freefall experience lasts for about a minute but flyers get two flights, and may be able to execute turns and tricks at the instructor's discretion.