World-renowned classical-crossover group melts hearts with sultry tangos, mambas, and boleros from their latest, Timeless
About This Deal
- Seating: Main, middle, or rear floor; sections MNFL 1–MNFL 5
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the prices provided by the merchant, which may change.
- The Men of Il Divo: American tenor David Miller (an opera singer who made his mark in Luhrman’s La Boheme on Broadway), Spanish baritone Carlos Marín (child prodigy, stage and opera star), Swiss tenor Urs Bühler (multi-instrumentalist and former heavy metal frontman), and French pop star Sébastien Izambard.
- The Il Divo story: Strangers when Simon Cowell brought them together in 2003—brothers the instant their voices merged into one. Daring to meld opera and pop in their multilingual debut, they were the first classical crossover artists to debut at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart.
- Il Divo’s greatest successes (so far): 30 million albums sold, 160 gold and platinum certifications in 33 countries, and four sold-out world tours
- What to expect: Il Divo brings their catalog of hits to the stage as well as songs from their new album, For Once In My Life: A Celebration of Motown, plus a state-of-the-art production