What You'll Get
Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this deal.
- $37 for two tickets to see Joe Satriani with special guest Steve Morse (up to a $74.70 value)
- When: Sunday, September 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Macomb Music Theatre
- Section: general-admission on the main floor
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Joe Satriani with Special Guest Steve Morse
* How fans address Joe: "Satch" * Why music-lovers owe him a big thank-you: he taught Metallica's Kirk Hammett, Primus's Larry LaLonde, jazz-fusion guitarist Charlie Hunter, and fellow virtuoso Steve Vai * How overdue he is for a Grammy: he's been nominated 15 times, giving him the second most nominations without winning of any artist * Essential tracks: the technically stunning and exuberant "Surfing with the Alien" and "One Big Rush," which appeared on the soundtrack for Cameron Crowe's Say Anything * What's new: "Unstoppable Momentum," the title track from his 2013 album * Where else to see Joe in 3D, other than in concert or outside his living-room window: Satchurated: Live in Montreal, a 3D special and double-album he released in 2012 * Steve Morse's current, and appropriately named, band: The Steve Morse Band * Influences: The Yardbirds, John McLaughlin's Mahavishnu Orchestra * Things he and Satriani have in common, part 1: they were both briefly in Deep Purple * Things they have in common, part 2: they both played in supergroups (Satriani in Chickenfoot, Morse in Living Loud)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 9/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Macomb Music Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.