Tony-winning Broadway star known for originating the role of Glinda the Good Witch in Wicked takes the stage for an evening of favorites
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see Kristin Chenoweth, starting from $35
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Evening with Kristin Chenoweth: Celebrating the Art of Elegance
- “Multitalented” is a word that barely applies to Kristin Chenoweth—in a good way. Overlaying a classically trained voice with sparkling charisma; a penchant for stage, screen, and voice acting; and the ability to call up a folksy twang from her childhood, Chenoweth regales audiences with heartbreaking ballads and high-energy romps alike.
- Her Broadway Credits: She won the 1999 Tony for Best Featured Actress in a Musical and originated the role of Glinda the Good Witch in the smash Broadway hit Wicked, earning both fame as the definitive incarnation of that character and the legal right to carry an Oz passport.
- Blowing Up the Small Screen: Her forays into television have included an Emmy win for Pushing Daisies, a stint on The West Wing, a guest appearance on Glee, and a starring role in ABC’s comedy GCB.