All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Single-Day Adult Admission; Valid Any Operating Weekday Until September 3, 2018
- One Single-Day Adult Admission; Valid Any Operating Day Until September 9, 2018
*Weekday admission is valid until September 3. Please see the calendar for a complete list of days and hours.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date on the voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Lake Compounce, located in Bristol, CT, U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser's name must match the name on the offered identification. Redeem for a ticket at venue. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Lake Compounce
Since its founding in 1846, Lake Compounce—the oldest continuously operating amusement park in America—has grown into a mecca for family-friendly entertainment and adrenaline-boosting rides. Delightful yelps and laughs punctuate the thunderous roll of passing roller coasters, and the smell of rejuvenating food wafts along the walkways.
In addition to their stable of tried-and-true amusement park classics, Lake Compounce is outfitted with death-defying coasters and a full-fledged water park. Step through the gates and take a spin on the following:
- Phobia Phear Coaster: The first triple-launch coaster in New England with LSM technology reaches 65 miles per hour and performs a shriek-inducing inversion 150 feet in the air.
- Lights Out: Head down a high-speed water slide that zips in and out of a darkened lighthouse.
- Down Time: Riders ascend to the top of this tower before plummeting 180 feet at 60 miles per hour.
- Mammoth Falls: Take the whole family aboard a raft and travel down a series of curving slides with splashes of water.
- Daniel Tiger's Grr-ific Day New for 2018. Join Daniel Tiger and Katerina Kittycat for a show full of make believe and good feelings; children learn how to share, try new things, and use their imaginations. After every show, guests can meet Daniel and Katerina for pictures and hugs.