Second-annual Las Rageous festival brings together heavy-metal heavy-hitters, including Ghost, Judas Priest, Clutch, and In This Moment
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass for a two-day admission pass to Las Rageous, valid April 20–21, starting from $127.52
- General admission tier 2 standard
- Festival hours are from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. each day.
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- A Perfect Circle: Reunited and it feels so…ferocious, the Maynard James Keenan-led supergroup behind hits such as “Weak and Powerless” and “The Outsider” comes full circle with a lineup featuring co-founding guitarist Billy Howerdel, Smashing Pumpkins’ James Iha, and Puscifer’s Matt McJunkins.
- Five Finger Death Punch: the rowdy Vegas metal-heads behind antagonistic, come-at-me anthems such as “Back for More” tout their latest two-volume collection, The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell
- Ghost: The sheer appearance of Ghost might scare the dickens out of the unprepared. This Swedish doom-metal troupe (whose members keep their identities secret) features a rhythm section (dubbed the Nameless Ghouls) who dress in mouthless silver devil masks, while the lead vocalist (Papa Emeritus) looks like the Pope’s demon brother. Live, they pack the theatrics of Alice Cooper and Pink Floyd with music that suggests a Swedish Black Sabbath.
- Judas Priest: Since 1969, the metal gods have raged across the airwaves, led by Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner’s twin lead guitars and Rob Halford’s operatic vocals. Over the last half-century, they’ve unleashed hits such as “Breaking the Law” and “Living After Midnight,” and snagged a Grammy for good measure.
- Other notable acts: Clutch | In This Moment | Underoath | Saxon | Beartooth | Hollywood Undead | Pop Evil | Black Star Riders
The Fine Print