- $15.50 for one ticket to see Steel Panther – All You Can Eat Tour (up to $31 value)
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- General admission standing
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Saturday, June 20, at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27, at 10 p.m.
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- Their latest album of raunchy lampoons: All You Can Eat, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes