Pop singer, pianist, and songwriting legend behind “Breaking Up Is Hard to Do” and “Calendar Girl” shares classics from his canon
About This Deal
- Seating: sections B and G (rows K–T; possible obstructed view)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What a “bad” review looks like for Neil Sedaka: “Too clean cut,” “smiles too much,” and “doesn’t look like your typical rock ‘n’ roller.” That’s about as rough as they get, according to an interview with the Guardian.
- Hits: “Breaking Up Is Hard to Do” and “Calendar Girl,” and “Laughter in the Rain,” to name just a few of many
- Hobbies: being a child prodigy pianist, writing hits for singers like Connie Francis, remembering that he has both a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a slot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, and daydreaming about the street named for him in Brooklyn
- What you’ll hear: classic tunes that combine peppy lyrics, soul-inspired harmonies, and of course, lush piano