What You'll Get
- Seating:100, 200 or 400-level
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
O.A.R. with American Authors
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of A Revolution, the rock band known for crafting catchy tunes with influences from funk and reggae-rock, as well as for putting on intense and vibrant concert experiences featuring variations of their studio work.
- Their live music formula has sold more than 2 million concert tickets, including two sold-out crowds at New York City’s Madison Square Garden and Red Rock’s Amphitheater in Colorado.
- Their numbers to date: In a career spanning more than 20 years, the band has sold 2 million albums that have produced hits like “Shattered,” “Peace,” “Love and Memories,” and “That Was A Crazy Game of Poker.”
- Their latest: A heartfelt new single and accompanying video, “Miss You All The Time”. 2016’s XX, a 20th anniversary compilation album of live hits, old favorites, and new material, including “I Go Through,” written and recorded during the documentary series Evolution of A Song. In 2019, the band plans to release their ninth studio album, The Mighty.
- American Authors: “This is gonna be the best day of my life” they proclaimed in their breakthrough hit, which was ranked the top song on Billboard’s “Adult Pop Songs” chart in 2014. After an infectious backbeat buoyed their 2016 anthem, “Go Big or Go Home,” the band returned with their third studio album, Seasons, in early 2019.
The Fine Print