The Wiltern celebrates Quentin Tarantino’s masterpiece, Pulp Fiction, with activities, a costume contest & screening of the cult classic
What You'll Get
- General-admission seated floor or VIP Level 2
- VIP Level 2 includes access to a preferential line to enter the building and seating on reserved level 2.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Movie Night at the Wiltern – Pulp Fiction
- On the screen: Pulp Fiction, the 1994 cult classic favorite and poster child of independent cinema that introduced audiences to the delightfully demented mind of director Quentin Tarantino
- How it’s told: Through the intersecting storylines of Los Angeles hitmen, criminals, drug dealers, and a collection of other oddball characters delivered in a punchy, self-referential style with tonal shifts mixing graphic violence and parody.
- Its Influence: Winner of the coveted Cannes Film Festival Palme D’Or, the film influenced the artistic direction of postmodern cinema and is widely cited among critics as one of the best films of all time.
- Extras: Filmgoers can dabble in the whacky world of a Tarantino film through photo ops, a costume contest, and other Pulp Fiction–centric activities.
The Fine Print