What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Love and Theft and one drink voucher, starting from $25
- Event is general admission; view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Love and Theft
- Who are Love and Theft: A country duo that lives up to their name: Stephen Barker Liles’s and Eric Gunderson’s comforting harmonies, infectious hooks, and handsomeness steal your affection, and country fans are head over heels for them.
- What they have in common: They’re sons of pastors who grew up on the same musical diet of Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison, and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.
- The benefits of that healthy musical diet: A widespread appeal that appeases fans of old-fashioned country, modern country, and rock ‘n’ roll
- How the group started: As a trio, achieving their first hit with the 2009 single “Runaway”
- But since they pared down to a duo: They’ve become unstoppable, snaring two nominations from both the CMA and ACM Awards, winning their first CMT Music Award, and landing their first No. 1 single with “Angel Eyes.”
- Their Opener: Rebel Grace, the contemporary country rockers who have gained a following thanks to their electrifying shows across the state.
The Fine Print