Participants can take part in a large, multi-cultural lantern festival with many attractions, including the Chinese acrobatic performances
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
corn on the cob
See all reviews
LisaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
23 ratings16 reviews
The lights were beautiful, souvenirs were affordable, and the acrobats were good. The food prices were pretty high so went to go eat after we left. They wanted $6 for a corndog. A large order of fries with toppings was $10
2 ratings2 reviews
It was so much fun. Our kids really enjoyed the rides, lights, Chinese Acrobats, and food.
5 ratings3 reviews
Nice place for families. Acrobat show & Dino experience is a must see and do.
2 ratings2 reviews2 photos
Incredible display and fun for all ages! Kids seemed to LOVE the dinosaur display/tent. Perfect outing to get into the holiday spirit. Note there is a lot of walking, food selection is mainly carnival stands and available rest rooms are port-a-potties.
3 ratings1 reviews
Great setup and beautiful sceneries!
1 ratings1 reviews
9 ratings6 reviews
This place was smaller then I thought it would be but it was still awesome! I was able to take my family. As a single mom it is hard to do a lot. So thank you very much for making the tickets affordable for us to have a magical time together. They all loved it. I totally recommend it. There also carnival rides, snacks, and acrobatics shows.
4 ratings4 reviews
Love it and fun for the family
About This Deal
- General admission. Carnival Rides, Games and Food are not included.
- Dates and times: November 16, 2018 - January 6, 2019, Sunday–Thursday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Voucher valid dates vary Monday-Wednesday or Thursday-Sunday; Monday-Wednesday tickets are valid for any Monday-Wednesday during the festival except 12/24/18-1/1/19; either type of voucher not valid between 12/24/18–1/1/19.
- What’s included: full access to all the lantern attraction sections, Chinese acrobatic performances, and character appearances
- Performance times:
- Chinese Acrobatic Performances: Sunday–Thursday at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Ice Sisters Performances: Every night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pictures with Santa Claus: December 6–8, 14–15, 21–25, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Age ranges:
- Child: ages 4-12
- Senior: ages 65+
- Adult: ages 13+
- Prohibited items: outside food, drinks, and concealed weapons
- Magical Winter Lights is a smoke-free environment including electronic cigarettes
- No pets allowed except for service animals
- Click here for December and January tickets
Need To Know
Expiration varies. Voucher valid dates vary (Mon-Wed or Thurs-Sun). Valid only for the 2018 Magical Winter Lights Houston festival. Bring purchase confirmation to the pre-purchased tickets entrance for redemption. Parking not included and will be $5 per vehicle; cash only. **Not valid 12/24/18-1/1/19.** Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.