Stacked lineup of rock-radio giants behind hits such as “She Hates Me,” “Shimmer,” and “Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)”
About This Deal
- General-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Masquerade Rock Fest feat. Puddle of Mudd, Fuel, and More
- Puddle of Mudd: This Kansas City hard rock act sold more than 7 million albums and scored four Billboard Music Awards thanks to No. 1 hits such as “Drift and Dry” and “She Hates Me,” the earworm single that became ASCAP’s most played song of 2002.
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’ passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that make crowds headbang and feuding bikers pass each other apology letters.
- Sponge: Lead singer Vinnie Dombroski’s soaring growl blends seamlessly with the gritty, absorbent rock of this Detroit act. Expect hits such as “Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)” and “Plowed” plus tracks from their latest album, 2013’s Stop the Bleeding.
- Also appearing: The Raskins