- $25 for bowl seating (up to $50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Masters of Funk
- The Barkays: The Memphis legends started on Stax Records as Otis Redding’s backing band before unleashing funk staples such as “Soul Finger” and “Son of Shaft.”
- Switch: The funky disco sextet—named because the talented band members were able to switch instruments mid-song—producing R&B hits including “There’ll Never Be” and “I Call Your Name”
- Dazz Band: Possibly Motown’s funkiest group of the early ’80s, Dazz Band became proof that Grammy voters knew how to get down when they were awarded for “Let It Whip” in 1982.
- Mary Jane Girls: These protégées of Rick James specialized in seductive, double-entendre riddled ’80s jams such as “All Night Long,” “In My House,” and “Candy Man.”
- Other Notable Acts: Brick | The Original Lakeside |One Way Featuring Al Hudson |