Airplanes are thrilling and majestic to watch, especially when they’re shredding through vengeful, murderous clouds. Be a vapor gaper with this Groupon.
- Two tickets to the Milwaukee Air & Water Show
- When: Saturday, August 3, or Sunday, August 4, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Milwaukee Lakefront
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for two tickets for reserved center-point seating (up to a $70 value), which is open-air seating near the show’s center
- $60 for two tickets for flight-line club seating (up to a $130 value), which includes access to the flight-line club and open-air seating near the show’s center with round cocktail tables under a shaded tent
- Click here to view the seating layout.<p>
Parking not included. Please visit website for best parking practices. <p>
Milwaukee Air & Water Show
Technological marvels and death-defying derring-do astonish a sun-soaked audience at the ninth annual Milwaukee Air & Water Show. Headlining this year’s showcase are tactical demos by the hover-capable AV-8B Sea Harrier, a favorite of the US Marine Corps, and the A-4 Skyhawk, its older brother from the Navy. On the stunt side of the equation comes the All Veteran Parachute Team, who rely only on their parachutes and their moms’ ability to differentiate a lunch bag from a parachute pack. Joining them are the loop-the-looping Team Aerostar, flying vintage Soviet-era Yakolev-52 TW planes.
On the water, the Aquanuts from Twin Lakes build a human pyramid on skis, and the Milwaukee Fire Department shows off its Trident Fireboat. Meanwhile, Jerry Armstrong from Absolute Aqua Sports bridges the gap between lake and sky on the Flyboard, an agile, water-powered jetpack.<p>