- $28 for one G-Pass for seating in section 303 (up to $37.50 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 134-149 (up to $54.50 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201-233 (up to $54.50 value)
- $51 for one G-Pass for seating in the mid-rear rows of sections 210–224 or 235–249 (up to $67.75 value)
- $74 for one G-Pass for seating in the front-mid rows of sections 200–249 (up to $98.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Monster Energy AMA Supercross
On January 30, O.co Coliseum transforms into an adrenaline-fueled arena for engine roars and motorcycle acrobatics where you can see the top motocross riders in the world battle for the 2016 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship. Supercross features some of the top off-road talent in races that are at once competitive sport, crowd-pleasing spectacle, and clinics of speed and control. Racers compete on a turbulent track designed to test their skill and awe the crowds as they speed around hairpin curves and soar from jumps, leaving only a cloud of dirt and “WHOOSH” captions in their wakes.