What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to Mother’s Day Jazz Affair with Will Downing, Euge Groove & Rick Braun (up to $52.49 value)
- When: Sunday, May 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: main floor, rows NN–RR, or balcony, rows W–DD
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mother’s Day Jazz Affair with Will Downing, Euge Groove & Rick Braun
- How you know Will Downing: as the singer behind jazzy R&B songs including “I Try” and “I Go Crazy”
- How else you might know him: as “The Prince of Sophisticated Soul”
- Euge Groove’s specialty: smooth saxophone, as featured on albums by Elton John, Huey Lewis, and Paula Abdul
- How Euge Groove got his stage name: by shortening his middle name, Eugene, adding an “o” to his last name, Grove, and making his first name, Steven, silent
- Rick Braun’s instruments: the trumpet and his vocal cords
- Ask Braun about Kevin Cronin, because: he penned the REO Speedwagon hit “Here With Me” with him
Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
Past the glimmering main lobby, past the Middle Eastern accents and hand-carved murals of the Egyptian Room, past the Victorian splendor of the Corinthian Hall, Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre continues the venue’s brand of elegance. Therein, row upon row of red-upholstered seats face a proscenium-style stage that entertains crowds with Broadway shows and musical acts. Overhead, the soft warmth of a chandelier ringed by a floral mural offsets the brilliance of the stage lighting and the performers’ flashlight-juggling routines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre on 5/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.