What You'll Get
- $75 for a three-concert FlexPass for orchestra seating (up to $177 value)
- Each FlexPass can be redeemed for one seat at three concerts, three seats for one concert, or a combination
- When: NSO Classical concerts from January 14 to June 11 (some restrictions apply, please refer to Fine Print)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Click to view the schedule
2015–16 Season Highlights
- To hear Queen Elizabeth Violin Contest–winner Baiba Skride make her NSO debut under the wand of famed conductor (and recipient of Sweden’s Commander of the North Star Order) Neeme Järvi, catch them playing Prokofiev/Works by Eller & Sibelius (January 14–16)
- To hear a 10th International Tchaikovsky Competition silver medalist play under the Grammy-winning former chief conductor of the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, see Osmo Vänskä lead Nikolai Lugansky in Brahms Piano Concerto No. 1 and Beethoven’s Symphony No. 6 (March 17–19)
- To sink into a multimedia experience that melds symphonic and digital music, see Declassified: The B-Sides featuring DJ/conductor Mason Bates and violinist Anne Akiko Meyers (April 15)
- For an evening of all-Russian masterworks plus the NSO debut of a Diapason d’Or Award–winning Stradivarius-player, see conductor Andrew Litton and violinist Vadim Gluzman play Tchaikovsky/Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 11 (May 5–7)
- To hear the NSO’s musical director explore the romantic works of an Austrian master with vocal support from a Grammy-winning contralto, see conductor Christoph Eschenbach lead Bruckner’s Symphony No 4./Nathalie Stutzmann, contralto, sings Mahler (June 9–11)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2016. Registration required. Must give full name, email & shipping address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Pass arrives in mail w/in 10 biz days. Refundable only day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices; subj to change. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office. Ticket value includes all fees. See valid dates & restrictions. Reservations not allowed. Not valid on previously-purchased tickets Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About National Symphony Orchestra
Along with regularly airing the masters, the National Symphony Orchestra has commissioned more than 60 original works, and regularly provides educational opportunities and exhibitions for aspiring composers, conductors, and musicians. Since 1986, the Orchestra has been a stalwart affiliate of the Kennedy Center and puts on as many as 175 performances there annually. Seven crystal chandeliers presented by Norway to the Kennedy Center dangle below the Concert Hall's intricate acoustical canopy and stare down the organ standing sentry at the back of the stage.