- $20 for one adult ticket to see Neil Berg’s 100 Years of Broadway (up to $34 value)
- When: Sunday, March 1 at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Chandler Center for the Arts
- Seating: center, left center, or right center; rows L-EE
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Neil Berg’s 100 Years of Broadway
- The Show: A whirlwind tour through a century of beloved musicals, staged with some of the stars that brought them to life.
- For Fans Of: Jesus Christ Superstar, the work of Cole Porter and Rodgers and Hammerstein, and musicals in general.
- Press Quotes: “It was a non-stop showcase of some of the most talented people alive, and I wanted all my friends to be there with me.” - Lousiville.com
Chandler Center for the Arts
Luminous chandeliers float like paper lanterns above the lobby of Chandler Center for the Arts, welcoming guests entering through the towering glass facade. Inside, they find three halls—one larger auditorium, and two more intimate performance spaces—hosting a variety of musical and theatrical performances. Each theater is designed for optimal acoustics, ensuring audiences can hear every tuneful note, stage-whispered line, and breaking of the fourth wall. And the center showcases non-performing arts as well—the Exhibition Hall displays regularly rotating collections of sculptures and paintings. Some events, including the Zoppé, An Italian Family Circus, are also held on the expansive West Lawn.