What You'll Get
- $55 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra, front to mid grand tier, or front loge (up to $90.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
A Night of Symphonic Hip Hop Featuring Nelly
- The Nelly Style: a mellow flow that melts a Midwestern twang into a Dirty South drawl, then tops it with poppy choruses that pack hooks as catchy as schoolyard chants
- Country Grammar: the 2000 solo debut that made Nelly a household name, included singles “E.I.” and “Ride Wit Me,” went nine-times platinum, and paved the way for 2002’s Nellyville and its ubiquitous single…
- “Hot in Herre”: the duds-doffing club anthem that earned Nelly his first Grammy and gave everybody something to hum at the sauna
- By the Numbers: Nelly has sold more than 21.8 million albums in the US, making him the fourth best-selling rapper in the nation.
- What Nelly Has in Store For You: gems from all seven of his chart-busting albums (including 2013’s M.O.), all while being supported by the musical hypemen of a full symphony orchestra. The result, according to the Columbus Dispatch, “has the potential to draw these genres of music, and their audiences, closer together.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Box Office opens 90 minutes prior to the show. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.