- Ticket packages to an Oklahoma City Thunder game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: signed Gary Payton basketball or signed Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp basketball
- When: Wednesday, November 18, at 7 p.m. (New Orleans Pelicans), Wednesday, November 25, at 7 p.m. (Brooklyn Nets), Wednesday, December 16, at 7 p.m. (Portland Trail Blazers), or Monday, January 4, at 7 p.m. (Sacramento Kings)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Upper-level seating (Sections 301-306, 311-321, 326-330):
- $75 for two tickets (up to $110 value)
- $169 for two tickets, plus a basketball signed by Gary Payton (up to $370 value)
- $229 for two tickets, plus a basketball signed by Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp (up to $520 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Oklahoma City Thunder or Chesapeake Energy Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email or mail.
The Scouting Report
Oklahoma City wants to win it all this season. They have to win it all. After a 2014-15 campaign marred by injuries, the Thunder lineup is back at full strength and readily capable of dominating its division. But with Kevin Durant staring down free agency at the end of the season, winning the division isn’t enough—it may take a ring to bind the franchise together and retain superstars such as Durant and Russell Westbrook. And so with big plans to summit the standings and finally satisfy the team’s offseason craving for Chesapeake Energy Arena’s nachos, the Thunder rumble into this slate of home games, which includes a divisional showdown against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oklahoma City Thunder, Chesapeake Energy Arena, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.