- Ticket packages to an Oklahoma City Thunder game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: signed Gary Payton basketball
- When: Wednesday, February 3, at 7 p.m. (Orlando Magic); Thursday, February 11, at 7 p.m. (New Orleans Pelicans); Monday, March 14, at 7 p.m. (Portland Trail Blazers); or Thursday, March 24, at 7 p.m. (Utah Jazz)
- All options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Memorabilia and Ticketing Options
- $99 for a Gary Payton–signed basketball (up to $280 value)
With tickets for upper-level seating (Sections 301-306, 311-321, 326-330):
- $69–$85 for two tickets (up to $110 value)
- $159–$175 for two tickets, plus a basketball signed by Gary Payton (up to $370 value)
- Pricing varies by date selected.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Oklahoma City Thunder or Chesapeake Energy Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email or mail.
The Scouting Report
After a 2014–15 campaign marred by injuries, the Thunder lineup is back at full strength and handily dominating its division. The team has once again established itself as one of the West’s elite, thanks in part to a 20–5 start at home and the combined star power of Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Westbrook stands among the league’s top five in both steals and assists, while Durant is the league’s third-most-dangerous shooter, putting up 26.5 points per game. This slate of home-court matchups features division rivals Utah and Portland as well as an Orlando team that usually travels cross-country via Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oklahoma City Thunder, Chesapeake Energy Arena, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.