- $20 for general admission for one adult and one child to Frozen Festival (up to $35 value)
- When: January 23–25; choose an entry time at checkout.
- Each ticket includes admission to the stage production of The Snow Queen, which begins 90 minutes after each entry time.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- For the kids: face painting and snowman arts and crafts
- For everyone: a production of The Snow Queen, the Hans Christian Andersen tale that inspired Disney’s Frozen
- Bonus: a meet-and-greet with the cast of The Snow Queen
Olmsted Performing Arts
When a performance studio stages The Sound of Music as its first production only months after opening, you know it means business. For the staff of Olmsted Performing Arts, their dedication to developing students' acting skills and hunger for creative expression continues to generate inspiring performances. These range from classic Rodgers and Hammerstein show tunes to song-and-dance numbers from Footloose, a rousing tale about the adventures of a barefoot podiatrist.