Best known as voice of Buena Vista Social Club, legendary Cuban performer Omara Portuondo performs hits that made her an international icon
What You'll Get
- Seating: prime orchestra
- When: Tuesday, April 23, or Wednesday, April 24, at 8 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Omara Portuondo: One Last Kiss Tour
- Who she is: Omara is a legendary Cuban singer and dancer. She’s mostly known for her boleros style, a genre of slow-tempo music associated with dancing.
- Her career: Omara has been a star in Cuba since her career began in the 1950s. In 1996, though, she became a key member of the Buena Vista Social Group, which cemented her as an international icon.
- What to expect: As one of Cuba’s greatest musical ambassadors, Omara puts on a performance that has been compared to the great Billie Holiday and Edith Piaf.
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will be emailed. Must purchase together to sit together. Wolf Trap is the issuer of tickets - discount reflects Wolf Trap's current ticket prices, which may change. Non-transferable. Must provide name & email at checkout, which we will provide to The Barns at Wolf Trap for redemption purposes. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Additional fees added at checkout. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.