- $15 for one ticket for middle floor seating (up to $24.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Warning: contains coarse language
- Peter Mulvey: Singer-songwriter who earned a devoted following by playing his thoughtful, indie folk tunes at Marquette University, in Boston’s subway systems, and throughout the winding streets of Dublin, Ireland.
- Willy Porter: A self-taught songsmith who began telling stories through music in the late 1980s. His sound combines dizzying fret work with a gritty tone, a hint of soul, and most of the notes on the scale.
- Paul Cebar Combining early R&B with Afro-Cuban and New Orleans Slither influence, Cebar stirs together sounds from around the globe for a folk style that’s wholly his own.